Macfadden has earned a reputation for superior contract performance for clients across a diverse range of federal agencies. Our proven business processes and highly qualified staff, ensure that you receive quality services at a reasonable cost that exceed your expectations when working with Macfadden.
For more than 20 years, the Macfadden team has successfully managed a variety of contract types under stand-alone and under multiple-award contracts and provided IT, management, and business process solutions for civilian agencies of the federal government.
GSA Schedule 874
Thursday, 23 December 2010
Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
GSA's MOBIS is a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract providing agencies with easy procurement access to consulting and training services for improving organizational effectiveness. Specifically MOBIS is intended for:
- Diagnosing troublesome business processes, and, where appropriate, redefining the problem;
- Developing coherent, well-articulated recommendations for improvement;
- Building commitment and consensus around required change;
- Assisting with implementation, and ensuring that high quality standards are followed;
- Training services to facilitate self-reliance in the future; and
- Improving organizational effectiveness.