Macfadden has earned a reputation for superior contract performance for clients across a diverse range of federal agencies. Our proven business processes and highly qualified staff, ensure that you receive quality services at a reasonable cost that exceed your expectations when working with Macfadden.
For more than 20 years, the Macfadden team has successfully managed a variety of contract types under stand-alone and under multiple-award contracts and provided IT, management, and business process solutions for civilian agencies of the federal government.
Wednesday, 22 December 2010
General Service Administration (GSA) Schedules
Macfadden’s services are available through multiple GSA schedules, enabling the federal government access to high-value services through proven providers with a demonstrated history of success. GSA Schedules provide fast, flexible, cost-effective procurement solutions that allow customers to meet acquisition challenges, while achieving their missions. Our GSA Schedules cover a wide array of business services including information technology, finance and business solutions, finance and accounting services, management consulting services and office imaging and document solutions.
- GSA Schedule 70 - General Purpose Commercial Information Technology (IT-70)
- GSA Schedule 520 - Financial And Business Solutions (FABS)
- GSA Schedule 874 - Mission Oriented Business Services (MOBIS)
- GSA Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC)
Agency Sponsored Programs
- U.S. NAVY/NAVSEA - SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
- FDA - Information and Computing Technologies for the 21st Century (ICT-21)
- FDA - Enterprise System Life Cycle Management Support (ELMS)
- NIH - CIO-SP3
- USAID - Making Cities Work (MCW)
- USAID - IT Forward
- USCG - Technical, Acquisition and Business Support Services (TABSS)